Forums Other Topics Off Topic 100 Users!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Robert Gregg
    Participant

Way to go Ron!

Bob

#8726 Reply

Anonymous

Thanks Bob, but its more like 100 registered.

I have to give credit to you and Mark, Ron K, Glenn and others who actually participate and share.Its because of that willingness to share, that more and more are registering. I was just the guy with a little internet ability who cut and pasted the site together.

I can’t imagine another place where I could have learned so much about lasers in such a short time.For that I’ll always be grateful, as I’m sure my patients will also.

I’m still a little perplexed as to why more don’t participate. If you’re a guru -show us what you do and how you do it. If you’re a rookie- ask the questions. I think its been well established that this isn’t like some other boards where you’ll be ridiculed or bashed ( if it was they’d have gotten me along time ago). There’s probably 95 other guys out there wondering the same thing you are. If you’re somewhere between guru and rookie, show or describe some successes or problems so we can work thru them together.

I’ll be happier when its 100 participating !

So come on you members who haven’t posted. Here’s your place to start- chime in and tell us if you’ve found something useful or if its a waste of time, its ok either way.
    Who knows after that 1st post you may find you can’t stop 😉

#8727 Reply

Anonymous

Thought you might be interested in the website stats that show where users are from:

United States
    United Kingdom
    Canada
    Non-Profit Organization
    Hong Kong
    Argentina
    Portugal
    Israel
    New Zealand
    Mexico
    Australia
    Spain
    Norway
    Tuvalu
    US Government
    Chile
    Netherlands
    Seychelles
    US Educational
    Austria
    France
    Japan
    Sweden

Keep posting-you’re helping laser users all over the world!

#8731 Reply

ASI
    Spectator

Hi Ron,

I totally concur with you. You have created a wonderful meeting place. I have learned so much and always pick up some more each time I log on.

Is the list of countries in descending order in regard to the number of registered participating members?

Andrew

#8735 Reply

Swpmn
    Spectator

Tuvalu – fascinating!!!!! I learn at least one thing on the LDF every day.

http://www.tuvaluislands.com/

Al

#8730 Reply

2thlaser
    Spectator

Ron,
    Just a personal thank you for this forum. As I travel throughout the world, lecturing and teaching what little I know, and believe me, I don’t know as much as I let on!….I advertise this forum in my lectures as the premiere place to study lasers in dentistry. I am proud to have such a forum to refer people to in my presentations, and I have you to thank for this. I also want to take the time to thank Bob, Glenn, Ron’s, Al, Pat, Del, and ALL who share here on a regular basis, to keep us on the forefront of laser dentistry on a daily basis. Thanks to all, from the bottom of my Montana Heart!

Sincerely,
    Mark

#8733 Reply

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ron is quite humble about this undertaking of the forum that he has put together but he is at the right place at the right time and he ACTED upon it. He learned what he needed to know and then has helped us all by his willingness to stick with it. My hat’s off to you Ron! (And that’s BIG SKY heart isn’t it Mark?)

Del

#8732 Reply

BNelson
    Spectator

Ron
    I want to add my thanks for a great job at putting this site together. It really is one of the best organized and run sites I have encountered, in any area! As others have said, I learn something new and useful every time I visit. THANKS MUCH!

#8729 Reply

Ron, my thanks, also. I can’t believe what a great wealth of information there is on this site. And the constructive comments are truly appreciated. I also appreciate that there seem to be no “egos”on board. What a treat! Keep up the great work.

Kelly

#8728 Reply

dkimmel
    Spectator

Today only 5 away from 1000 members. Prety cool.

#8734 Reply

Glenn van As
    Spectator

Yes, it sure has come a LONG way from those early days in Sept 2002!!

Its been a great ride in learning what can and cant be done with the lasers hasnt it.

Glenn

COngrats Ron on developing such a fine site. Its a testament that this is a brand free educational , university type site.

Kudos to those that lurk and those that post for everyone to learn, and most to Ron for making it all happen.

Glenn

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: 100 Users!!
Your information: